banner

Friday, May 28, 2004

In 45 minutes I will be able to call. Woodland Woolworks opens at 8:30 Pacific, which makes it 11:30 Eastern. At that instant, I will call them, and place an order for a spinning wheel. Through some creative bill shuffling, and several discussions which involved GB's suggestion that he could just rig up SS's bicycle wheels and some duct tape for a spinning wheel (and my response that we could return the air conditioning and he could rig up the bike to make a fan for himself) we've discovered that we can order my spinning wheel today!!!!



Then the waiting begins....

The waiting is both the best and the worst part... those few moments when I pull into the drive, and can't quite see my doorstep... Is it there?

But for SOOOOOO long, it won't be... It's probably a bit much to expect it to beat me home tonight, since my sweet is sitting nicely in a warehouse in Oregon right now.

And work is frustrating and wearing me out (see yesterday's post) and all I can think about is spinning! I didn't even knit before work today, because I just wanted the time to pass as quickly as possible so I could order the wheel. She has a name, and one that's so much more fitting that I could have hoped... but I'll wait until she is here to prove its connection before I explain.

35 minutes to go!!!

Thoughts for the Day:

Unknown - “Between the wish and the thing, life lies waiting.”

Bertrand Arthur William Russel - “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper”

Theodore Seuss Geisel “Doctor Seuss” - “Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So ... get on your way.”

John Brown - “I am ready at any time. Do not keep me waiting.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.