banner

Monday, May 10, 2004

Oh dear. The whole blogging format just changed. Sure, it looks even easier, but still... today's post will likely have to occur from home, as I need some time to sort out what's going on here.

But quickly, no Oscar under the tree...

I did get two lovely wooden statues that look like Trevor and Aslan, as well as a fur covered one (not rabbit, thank goodness, but sheep and goat shavings, according to the tag) that looks like my ever precious Misha. I (of course) cried. GB told me later that he'd warned my stepson that the gifts would make me cry, but it would be a good thing. I was glad he did that, as it takes remarkably little for the waterworks to go with me. No drought when I'm around, I tell ya!

But more thoughts will come later, as I decide if I want to change the whole look of this, or if I can add photos...

Thoughts for the Day:

Proverb - “Change your thoughts and you change your world.”

Proverb - “When the music changes, so does the dance.”

Proverb - “We are changed as we change our environment.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.