banner

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

By the way, for those of you knitters who claim to be amazed at my ability to design (which IMHO is really just stubborness about having other people - even a far more experienced knitwear designer - tell me how to make a sweater) Stephanie made an excellent analogy in her blog today.

And I just got off the phone with a PTB, who says that after we finally tracked him down, S has put himself back on medical leave until at least August 24, and I'm back in charge, and doing a great job, and the station sounds great and they know it's not S causing that now and blah blah blah. So there we have it.

S's accident was on my husband's birthday. This news comes on my father's... coincidence?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you have the confidence to design yourself anything. I designed scarves for a few people. I see nothing wrong with it. I would love to be able to do that. I may try something whether it be a cable up the front or a fancy waistband, I just don't know yet, but it will happen!!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

I don't think it's really "confidence" so much as my first knitting books were Elizabeth Zimmerman, so that's just how I think knitting patterns are - options. Grab Knitting Without Tears if you haven't read it...

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.