banner

Friday, July 16, 2004

I caved.
 
I had to.
 
I discovered a sale on some discontinued colors of Calmer.  Including the bleach white (by the way, it is absurb to discontinue a true white in a yarn.  I mean, honestly.)
 
So I got a ball of Pool, a ball of Night Sky, and two balls of White, which should be enough for the tank.  And I'll never have the chance to get them again, so I really had no choice.  Right?
 
And it's okay that I slipped a little, because I will use this character flaw to create something beautiful and lasting.  Good will come of it.
 
Thoughts for the Day:
 
Wendell Phillips - “What is defeat? Nothing but education, nothing but the first step to something better.”
 
Unknown - “You must think of failure and defeat as the springboards to new achievements or to the next level of accomplishment.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.