banner

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Isn't technology lovely? I'm trying to get a little button on for the KR blogring, which will hopefully get more people reading this, since I'm oddly desparate for comments. I put everything in its place in the template. I click "preview" - lovely, it's there, in place, lookin' smart.

Then I save everything, go to the blog itself, and it's not there.

So I think "I must not have saved, and I go back to blogger, and open it up, and it's all there, saved. I "preview" again. Yep, wow, that's a sharp lookin' blog....

And opening the blog again... still no button.

I'll give it sometime. Maybe it needs to do some soulsearching before it can display the button in all it's glory.

It was the cute green button, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Amie - I see your button! Thanks for joining the KR Webring!!

Molly C :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Hi! This is Meg (from KR, obviously...) I see your button too! Glad I found your blog! :) Will check back regularly!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.