banner

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I know, I know, three posts in one day. But I had the yarn thing to cover, I was venting about GB (I kept it to just him, and not all men in general despite the idiot who tried to seduce me at the gas station this morning because I was putting on lipstick with dripping wet hair and no other make-up on. I'm sure the poor idiot is still shocked that his wife-beater tank-top, grossly dirty and torn jeans, greasy hair, three teeth and forty-year-smoker voice didn't pull me right into his arms when he muttered "yeah, now turn around real slow so I can see how sweet you look all made up" -- aren't you pleased with my self control???)

Club Me

It's just that it's so rare that I get the validation of what I know so deeply to be true, I had to point out my result for this quiz:
You are a natural leader and would have led as a King or Queen.
King or Queen:
You are a natural leader and would have led as a
King or Queen.


Who would you be in a Medieval Village?
brought to you by QuizillaQueen

I don't think "well, DUH" is an inappropriate response to that at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.