banner

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

NervousVery AngryNervous 2
Alright, I am officially in Panic Mode.

The Bloglines thing is big-time back burner for now.
Cooking Dinner

You see, I'm leaving for Rhinebeck in 24 hours.
Waiting
I registered "early bird" for the Spinning to Specification class, and for Embraceable Lace. $200 bucks worth of classes that I'm very excited about.

Except that I haven't received any notification that I can actually come. You know, aside from my freaking check clearing. No ticket, no "the class is here", no homework or supplies lists... I started e-mailing last week. I called and left four phone messages today alone. Nothing. Nada. Niente. Zilch.

Now, I do cyber-know one person taking the spinning class, and she kindly sent me the list of supplies. I have no idea for the lace class. Are you taking Embraceable Lace? Can you please take pity on me and e-mail me the supplies and (God help me) homework? Rose By Any @ hot mail . com (no spaces) You would be my very favorite blog reader. EVER.

Sure, I still can't get into the gate because I have nothing saying that I'm registered, but at least I can get the supplies together, right?

PleasePleasePlease

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy I wish I was taking those classes. So I could help you with your problems ofcourse *wink*. Can I be your favorite blog reader anyway?

Alyx
http://stringtheoryfiberarts.typepad.com

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and have a safe trip! And thank you for the plying advice! By the time you get back from Rhinebeck, I hope I'll have put it to good use!

Heidi
http://absintheknits.typepad.com/

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.