banner

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Every so often I start to worry the colors of this afghan are going to look a bit odd... I think because it started off with orange and pink and red right up against each other, and then went to a very different rusty kind of tone, I have to remind myself that there will be a variety of other colors, and it won't always be this... loud.

I finally decided to lay out the colors to remind myself of the progression last night. And you get to benefit, too!

This is what the afghan will look like finished. Well, you know, if you were to take those balls of yarn and knit them...


Just another shot - this one didn't make it as clear to me what the finished product will look like, but it did help to remind me that the whole thing will make sense in the end!

And as I said yesterday, I've starting the spinning wheel! Join up or click through - it should be fun! I'm still working out the kinks of being the "owner" of the ring with Ring Surf, but for now, it's at least functional! In the midst of all my "de-kinking" I made a button for the spindlers:

Let me know if you want others, or colors, or whatever...

Off to try to figure this out a little more!

4 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Amie,
I love the colors that you have picked out for the afghan. They are just so pretty all together like that!! I cant wait to see what it looks like all knit up!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow! That is shaping up into one beautiful afghan. I sure hope the "giftee" will appreciate it!
(http://carolynh.tblog.com)

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those colors are wonderful. I want them all for myself.

Alyx
http://stringtheoryfiberarts.typepad.com

8:26 PM  
Blogger Jensgalore said...

Those colors look wonderful together. It should be beautiful.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.