banner

Friday, December 03, 2004


If anyone doubted Aslan is a fiber snob, I offer you this proof. My KR Secret Pal ROCKED by ended a long and miserable day for me with the fiber you see on the top right, the spinning-wheel-stationary from the KR Boutique on the bottom right, two pots of scrumptious lotion, which is tucked under the yarn-Aslan of Lorna's laces that cat-Aslan is making friends with (yes, he's actually licking it - he never damages, only loves). This, my friends, is what we call a good secret pal.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you liked your package!!!! I saw you post a LONG time ago about wanting some of the Lorna's Laces yarn in the Aslan colorway and filed that away in my brain so I could surprise you with it!

Your KR Secret Pal

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!! Aslan is such a cutie pie! I love the funny little antics of cats. What a great Secret Pal!

carolyn
sobsister.typepad.com

9:05 AM  
Blogger Elisa said...

Based on your post and your SPs comment, I'd say that is a VERY good SP.

Aslan is so cute I can't even stand it. Jeez.

So, your company wants to put you up in a hotel the night of the holiday party? Do you have to go to work the next day? If not, hell, even if you do, take them up on it. With everything you've been through while working for them, I'd say it's the *least* they can do for you.

Have a great weekend with your lovely gifties and lovely family!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Aslan is such a pretty kitty :)

I won't be able to make Knit group this week (again) because of a Christmas party at DH's office... I swear I want to come again!

Hope the rest of your weekend is GREAT! :)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.