banner

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm In Love

.... and that makes me a bad blogger.

I discovered something on Yahoo! a few days ago that has kept me completely obsessed while online at work. Fortunately, what I discovered isn't compatible with Macs (Damn you, Mac!) or I would be carrying my laptop with me everywhere and likely have not knit a stitch in a week.

What could have me so obsessed?

The Perfect Game.

pandacraze_logo

It's pro-animal, no blood, no gore, no nudity, no killing (well, you can sort of kill the zookeeper but they come back two seconds later so it's really just a slowing them down kinda thing), complex, multi-leveled (I believe there are 150 total), and requires some serious logic/problem solving skills.

I don't know what I'm going to do next week when I have off for Thanksgiving. That would put me four days without my beloved Tik-Lling (they named the panda)

Oh, sure, I might grow tired of Tik-Lling and her silly escapades. But for now, you'll have to excuse me, I have a panda to rescue.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh so you've succumbed to the Panda!! That game was my obsession sometime back... then I got bitten by the mah-jong, now I've almost done all the mindbenders on Chuzzle... It's become the family joke that I play games while I talk on the phone... luckily I'm not on the phone much :)

Shea

10:08 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I can't wait to go and check it out! I love Pandas and have just recently posted about them on my blog! lol I'm off to play :)

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be four days in which you could post on your mac, wouldn't it?
sallyjo

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.