banner

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Knitter Down!!!

I actually have a bruise on my right index finger from the speed knitting I did this weekend.

BUT I also don't have anymore knitting to do on this:


Thank you. Thank you. Oh, you're so kind. Really, I didn't expect all this applause. How sweet. Thank you. Oh, thank you.

ahem

While my finger heals from its trauma, this is what I've been doing lately.



I played with this all last winter, too, and isn't it nice to know that my mental level is low enough to be entertained by something so simple not one but two years in a row?

Go on. You know you want to.


Meanwhile, my brother should be opening a package sometime soon that contains these:
One sock (with previously-unknown-to-me heel that I sorta made up as I went along)
Half a birthday card
Half an envelope

Because when I go halfway I really go halfway.

The other sock will get started when I get a confirmation of fit for this sock. Because I was making up the heel, I didn't know how much room it would add to the sock, and what I got looked like the world's longest sock to me, though I'm pretty sure there were some rifts in the yarn-space-continuem there because it actually measured what I think it should have. So we'll see.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Can't talk now. Have to make snowflakes.*
No, really. Your karma is so enhanced by the evil sock.
I hope your brother appreciates you. I suspect he does.
sallyjo

9:47 AM  
Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Ooh that flake thing is fun. Emily will like that, I have to show her tonight.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Aimend said...

I LOVE the snowflakes! They're almost as much fun as handmade ones, and easier on the hands. And such a wonderful procrastination measure...Ah, well.
I wish your poor finger a speedy recovery :)

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim's gone mental with the snowflake thing... I keep losing him and he's in here clicking away! Too funny!

Shea

9:37 AM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

gee, aimee, i had tons of holiday knitting to do, but noooooooo you had to post the snowflake link. i gotta go. got snowflakes to make

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.