banner

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Farewell to Arms

Forget the second sleeve, I surrender.

Remember the finished back?

Anyone see the now glaring errors?


Here's a close up. Only this is the front, where I made the same error (in a slightly different location.) The colors are supposed to alternate.


I have decided that the sweater needs to go sit someplace and think about what it's done. Or rather, I need to take a breather from it and come back to it a little later to decide if I can tolerate this currently blatent sore thumb mistake, or if I need to fix it.

The good news is, this allows me a little bit of relaxation in preparing for the retreat, whereas before it was looking as though I would have very, very, little time. I still won't have a lot of time, but I'll get more important things done.

But still.

Blast.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Design feature," perhaps? How would you fix it, anyway? I'm sure there must be a way, a labor-intensive way. Anywho, I'm glad you've decided to step away from it and relax. I don't want to see you at the Retreat all stressed and angsty!

XOXO!

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boogers. That sweater is pissing me off. Make it stay home while you get to go on the fun, fun retreat.

11:02 PM  
Blogger KT said...

It's a design choice. Really. You don't want it to look like everyone else's, now, do you? =)

If it's bothering you, put it away and work on something fun, like going to the retreat! You have plenty of other great work to show off! =)

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.