banner

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Inmates Are Running the Asylum

When I was asking a few friends about ways to make little Fiona's growth a positive and healthy one, what with her not being around cats except for the first hours of her life, I kept hearing was that she would learn quickly from Trevor and Aslan. This gave me high hopes. Trevor is very devoted and loving and has a great sense of humor, and Aslan is extremely loyal and dignified and wise and well-behaved. Still, I didn't really envision things quite right.

She seems to have mastered Aslan's .... um.... fuzziness?
And Trevor's sense of adventure.

(the poor dog was doing his required sit-stay while I prepare his food. The kitten is not very good at sit-stays, but is good at helping herself to someone else's food.)

(please note the dog walked in just a step before me, and wasn't actually boogy-ing down with the "Guilty Party" going on here)

(playing in the dog bed with one of her favorite toys - a small stuffed bulldog)

(the large hungry bulldog is unamused.)

And here, a wrestling match, complete with occasional (waggy) referee. Aslan was in the box seats, purring away behind me, probably enjoying that Trevor has someone else to play with now!

3 Comments:

Blogger erica said...

Oh my goodness that video is too funny. Fiona keeps egging Trevor on like "Come on, please play with me." I love how she scoots on her back.
Kitty fights are sometimes the most entertaining thing on the planet.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Trevor. I think Fiona has plenty of spunk now. Maybe you should re-name her, "Kitten who sleeps," or something.

5:35 PM  
Blogger mdebbrr said...

OMG tooooo cute!@

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.