banner

Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Morning, Starshine!

This is Oscar's room. It was obviously storage when he showed up almost six years ago, and he wasn't supposed to stay, because I didn't want a dog, so it stayed storage. Liberty's room is much nicer. There is floor space, a crate, a chair, a dog bed, blankets, all kinds of comfortable things. But her room doesn't smell like Oscar. So Oscar's room is where Liberty sleeps.

In the morning, Fiona and Trevor wake Oscar and I up, then we all wander as a herd down the hall to wake up snoring beauty there. (Aslan sleeps in the front of the house usually)


(Oscar was sitting next to me the whole time. When I said "Oscar do you want to say hi to her?" I looked down and he shook his head)

1 Comments:

Blogger Walden said...

Just like a teenage daughter! :)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.